Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Each Person of the Trinity is distinct and fully God, each possessing the attributes of God.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man is inherently sinful and that the salvation of lost and sinful man was accomplished through the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus Christ and is received by grace through faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, produce good works, i.e. to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ, and in the bodily resurrection of the dead. We believe that God will judge all mankind by Jesus Christ; that He will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell.
- We believe that the Church Universal is the Body of Christ, the fellowship of all believers, and that its members have been called out from the world to come under the dominion and authority of Christ, its head. We believe that a local church is a fellowship of Christians, a part of the Body of Christ, voluntarily banded together for worship, nurture, and service.